Monday, September 20, 2010

Letter from Jess' companion

Hello! By way of introduction, I am Hermana Thompson, your daughter/sister/friend´s companion. I think Herman Kubly is FABULOUS. She is a VERY hard worker, very dilligent in her studies, exactly obedient, and so fun to be around. It makes it so easy to be her companion, friend, and confidant. I am really enjoying being with her and already having nightmares that I will have to leave her. We are trying to teach by the spirit, help people have thier own spiritual experiences, and find the people who need us. It is wonderful. Thank you so much for being part of her life and making her such a wonderful person so that I can enjoy her presence now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica!! Er, Hermana Kubly! I miss you and love you and am so proud of you (I sound like a mom...). I love reading your blog and hope you get this message! You're so amazing and you're doing the most important work on earth!

    Love Siobhan (sister coman :)

    ReplyDelete